6.28.2012

Come On Get Happy, Go to HomeGoods Today!

FINALLY, a HomeGoods store opened up near me! After seeing and hearing about HomeGoods on blogs and seen designers shopping in the stores on their HGTV shows (even seeing Giuliana and Bill shopping there) I have been anxiously awaiting the chance to go to one myself. The day finally arrived and I hopped right on over there to see what all the fuss was about. I had a lot of high expectations and I can say I wasn't let down.
Right after entering I found a cute Lemonade pitcher, just in time for summer. Only $14.


And I picked up a woven tray for my coffee table.


I didn't have a whole lot of time to peruse but found some other cute items that I am debating over. I know I am taking my chances though, since they may not be there when I go back.
But here are some prints that I am thinking about.




Sorry about the glare on the last one.

I saw some pretty cute lamps there as well and they were pretty reasonably priced. I however didn't get a chance to look at the rugs like I had wanted to  but I am sure I will be back very soon. If you live in the Seattle area, there are now two new stores, Lynnwood and Federal Way and if you haven't been there yet, I highly recommend you check it out. Just don't take any of those prints until I decide. Haha.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...