6.22.2012

Outdoor Spaces

As summer is sure to arrive to the Pacific NW one of these days, I can't help but to daydream of a backyard (or I should say back"deck") makeover.  I've been longing for an outdoor sectional sofa for a few years now, and think I may just pull the gun and do it this year. It would be so nice to have an additional seating area for entertaining or to even just cuddle up on an outdoor sofa with a good book or magazine.
There are some good sales going on right now, so I may just have to take advantage of that.
In the meantime, here are some ideas that I am envisioning, while I ponder on whether to go ahead with the purchase or not.






I found these from Sarah Richardson. I didn't know she had an outdoor furniture line. I love it.




I found this at Ikea, another place I didn't think of to look for outdoor furniture.

{Ikea}

Do you have an outdoor furniture set? Any brands you recommend or tips on keeping it looking good?




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...