7.09.2012

Designer Spotlight: Janette Mallory

I can't remember how I stumbled upon these pictures but they led me to find California Interior Designer, Janette Mallory. She started her interior design firm in 1993, and serves the Malibu, Brentwood, Santa Barbara area and more.
I am drawn to her laid back California style with some eclectic pieces thrown in.
Here are a few pieces of her work.









I also love her work on the Sunset Restuarant in Malibu. I love how it looks so much like a home, like you are eating at a friend's house. A friend that is extremely rich and lives right on the beach. A friend I would like to have....




Janette also has a blog that you probably have heard of, Dolce Casa by Janette Mallory. Find more pictures of her portfolio here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...