7.02.2012

Some White Kitchen Love

While talking with the Mister, and planning out our window remodel in our kitchen and family room, we have agreed to save and do a kitchen remodel next.
After moving into this house 11 years ago, we quickly added oak hardwood flooring, new Silestone countertops, and bought all new stainless steel appliances. What we left were 1980's Oak Cabinets. We didn't have it in our budget to change those out at the time, and we now figure we've redone just about every square inch of this house, we might as well save for a really nice kitchen remodel. Staying in a modest budget of course and not remodeling outside of what our house is worth.
Here are some dream kitchens that I will be using for some inspiration.

{via}

I love the windows and the white cabiets with darker counter tops.



 {via}

I love all the windows, and this is most closest to my kitchen arrangment right now. Love the mix of the wood with the white.

{via}

This is so fresh and clean. Love the walnut countertops.

{via}

Love the open cabinets, the layout and the island.

{via}

Again, love the dark counters, cabinet hardware with the white cabinets.


{via}

I like the higher bar area.

{via}

Love the plaking on the ceiling. We have wood beams like this, so would be fun to add the planking.

{via}

I really like this sink.

{via}

This refridgerator is super cool!

{via}

A hot water pot filler would be very handy.

{via}

Love, Love this tile.

{via}

Some great alternatives to white marble. Less worry about staining and upkeep.


{via}

This would be very cool, and ipod wall dock to play music in the kitchen or throughout the house.

{via}

Also, a great idea of a Ipad mount under cabinets for reading recipes.


 Although I really am drawn to all white kitchens, I have been seeing alot of black, and navy lowers mixed with white uppers. I am starting to really like this look.

*Side note, I got most of my pictures off of Pinterest, so if I did not link to the appropriate source, I apologize.*























1 comment:

  1. Love all your inspiration pics! We had 80s oak in our house too and the first thing we did after we moved in was to paint our kitchen cabinets white.
    I'm sure yours is going to be great!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...