9.07.2012

Blog I Follow: Classic Casual Home

Another Friday is here, and another blog I would like to share with you is Classic Casual Home.
Mary Anne writes a great blog, and I love her style as well. She describes her style as classic and casual with hints of french inspired accents.

Here's a look at some of her beautiful rooms in her home.

 
 






 
 





It's it gorgeous?! Her style is a great inspiration to me. I love her ceiling beams, ceiling planks, and how all her decor just pops off the light colored walls. She really pulls off the classic style with casual ease. Her home looks relaxing and comfortable to be in and so pretty. Be sure to check out her blog!
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. You are so darling to feature my house!!! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great house!

    Hi Mary Ann,

    I've read so many blogs about you and your designs. You wouldn't mind if I copy some ideas of yours, right? I also love to design and I like your style of renewing the house.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...