9.06.2012

Nautical Beach Home Inspiration

I am not quite ready to say goodbye to summer yet, so I thought I'd show you one way that I would decorate my fictional beach house in my head.
There are many ways to decorate a beach home. There is a warm tropical vibe, red/white/blue nautical vibe, woody/earthy vibe, clean, crisp white vibe, etc. You can go literal with your decor or you can use subtle textures and colors that note the beach or coast.
I personally like the subtle hints and not so much the in your face "beachy" themes.
Here is a way to decorate a beach home in the nautical style. While I wouldn't consider this example subtle by any means, it still isn't seashells, and anchors all over the place.
Enjoy!



























All photos were taken from my Pinterest boards, here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...