10.18.2012

Looking Up

Ever since we moved into our current home, one of the things that my husband and I agree about on what is staying, is our wood ceiling beams in our family room and kitchen. They bring such character to the rooms. Now that we've painted our ceiling and walls both white, I love the beams even more because of the contrast.

Here are some other spaces I've found on Pinterest that have ceiling beams.


Via

Via


Via


Via
 
 
Via
 

Via
 
 Do you like the stained wood beams or do you like the white painted beams?
I really like both, but I guess I am more drawn to the stained.



Via


This is an inspirational photo I am keeping in my back pocket, for I love the planking in between the beams. I would love to do this to our ceiling someday.
 



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Beams are such a beautiful architectural detail. I am working on a design project with beams in the family room and kitchen, it is one of my favorite features!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh are you ever lucky to have beams. White walls are my new favorite. I hope you post pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...