10.15.2012

Woven Shades

I am in the homestretch of finishing up in my family room. It's definitely livable now. I just have some fine tuning to do as far as purcashing a few furniture pieces, adding new pillows to the sofas, removing a wood burning insert from our fireplace, possibly painting said fireplace, possibly redoing our little bar area in that room, oh and ordering woven shades for the windows. Other than that, we are almost there!
Here is some inspirational photos of the shades that I am going for.

Via
Via
Via


Via

 

 
I really like the natural look about these shades and the added texture it gives to the room.
Any suggestions on where to find some without totally breaking the bank? I have five windows to do.
Do you have woven shades in your home or would you consider putting them in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...