12.22.2012

Holiday Decor Inspirations

I don't know if it's just me or if anyone else does this, but after getting ideas from magazines, catalogs, pinterest, and blogs I tend to find new inspirational ideas for holiday decorating every year. I tend to get rid of a few things each year, and add a couple new items. My tastes seem to change a little with every new year. I can't afford to throw everything out and start anew EVERY year, so I simply downsize a little and slowly add in a few new fresh ideas. Does anyone else do this?

Here are some lovely spaces I've found this year that I may incorporate into my decor next year.

jennysteffens.blogspot.com

www.classiccasualhome.com

amyscasablanca.com

forevercottage.blogspot.com

drivenbydecor.com

threepixielane.blogspot.com

acountryfarmhouse.blogspot.com
 
 
 
I think I see a common piece in these pictures... greenery. I have been gravitating towards all photos with natural garland and plants mixed into the decor this year. I added fresh garland to my mantels this year, and I'm really loving the look it brings. To see more of my holiday decor favorites, you can check out my Pinterest board.
 
 
I don't think I'll be posting anymore for a few days, for I have a lot of "ing" things on my list... cleaning, baking, wrapping, eating, drinking, fa la la "ing"... well you get the drift.
 




I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! Thank you to everyone that stops by this blog for a read, thank you to those that follow along with me on this blogs' journey, and thank you so much to everyone that takes a moment to comment. I really appreciate it so much! Happy Holidays!!!



 

2 comments:

  1. I love all of them. They all seem to have the perfect mix of rustic and natural and simplicity.

    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your inspiration. I wanted to do those wreaths on my dining room chairs this year but ended up not having anyone for dinner. Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...