12.05.2012

My Christmas Mantel

Are you about done decorating yet? I think I am done. I just have to go around and clean up after myself and this tornado that I've created. Oh the joys of the holidays! No, seriously I am excited and happy that I can now relax and enjoy the festive decor.
Today I thought I'd share my mantels.

 

 

 

 
 
I thought I'd share one shot with the Holiday setting screen saver on the tv. One of our silly little traditions is to play the fake fireplace one during our Christmas dinner.


Even though, I am dying to makeover this brick fireplace, I'm sort of loving this mantel the best.

 
 






 







I added fresh garland to the fireplace mantels this year, and I really love the look it brings.
I will also be back and let you know how I made those PEACE letters.
I am linking up to a couple other blogs, so go on over and check out the MANY other ways you can decorate your mantel, if you haven't already. Just click on the pictures below and enjoy!
ALSO, be sure to click here, to see my giveaway!

The Lettered Cottage



 

5 comments:

  1. Simple but beautiful - exactly how I like my mantels :-) We've got the tree up and decorated but not much else - I need to get to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you haven't made over your fireplace because it looks like mine...red brick and dark mantel. I've been struggling trying to figure out something to put up and you're post gave me great ideas. Thank you so much for sharing. I'm 90% done and I hope to finish it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your peace sign is super festive! I love both of your mantels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. From one Stacey to another - love your mantels! Especially the adorable topiaries!
    Thanks for linking up to the Christmas Mantel Linky Party at Embracing Change!
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...