4.16.2013

Light Up Your Life

A little lantern love today. There is just something about lanterns that just do it for me. I love all shapes, sizes, and colors.
They are great in the Summer to fill with shells and sand, in the Fall with leaves and pinecones/acorns, in the Winter with fake snow, or Christmas tree ornaments and in Spring you can fill it will moss or green leaves.
The possiblilities are endless, and they are great to line a walk way, on your porch/entry, hanging in your backyard from branches, on a fireplace mantel, console table, kitchen table, etc... I could go on and on.
Pottery Barn is having 20% off all lanterns today and tomorrow and free shipping.
Here are some great examples.










Which ones are your favorite or do you love them all like I do?
(All photos are from Pottery Barn)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...