5.24.2013

Summer at World Market

I have to say there was a period of time where I wasn't too fond of World Market, just as I wasn't too crazy about West Elm a few years back. But NOW, I am loving both stores so much!

Here are a few fun summer items that I found at World Market. You just may want to pick up a few.





 
 
 














Okay, someone please give me a beach house stat! Or at least let me help you decorate one. I am dying!
This bicycle line is too cute. I can totally see them in one of those cute houses at Seabrook.
What's your favorite new item? Anything you are going to rush out and get? If you don't have a World Market near you, there is free shipping this weekend.

Happy Memorial Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I wanna pick them all up! Thanks and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a World Market down the street from us. I get into all kinds of trouble hanging out there. I could buy something from every aisle ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...