6.27.2013

Bathroom Envy

Well, hello!
 As summer is here, and the kids are out of school, I am sad to say that my post will be random at best. Seriously to all that put a post out everyday on your blog, I tip my hat to you.
Today, I just wanted to share this photo of a bathroom I found on Pinterest. It totally stopped me in my tracks. ( if you aren't following me on pinterest, you can do so HERE)

Via

I love the stripe shower curtain, the sconce lighting, the collage of mirrors, the console table turned into sink base, the sink and the faucets coming from the wall. Love it!
It's inspiration photos like this that make me feel I need to step out of my box more and be more daring and try something new. What about you?

2 comments:

  1. very creative and RH magazine worthy....right? I agree sometimes I get trapped in my own box as well!! You just never know until you try! xo nancy elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the use of that console table for the bathroom sink.....I would never have thought that would work so well! Enjoy your summer....post when you can.....the sunny days are going to fly by!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...