12.12.2013

Christmas Houses on the Tour

Woops, missed a few days here on the 12 days of Christmas tour of homes.
Here's some links to some beautiful homes tours this week... please go take a look. There's just so much inspirational ideas and gorgeous homes by these ladies... I am feeling a little nervous to share mine next week,. Eeek!

Day Two: Lisa's Home on Shine Your Light.






Day Three: Amanda from Dixie Delights

 



And today's Day Four: Cyndy from The Creativity Exchange.





Have fun on the tours!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed these very much, the homes are all super filled with ideas and lovely inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to see your beautiful home all decked out for Christmas! I'm just loving this Tour of Homes!!

    XOXO,
    The Glam Pad

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...