1.22.2014

2014 Trends Part 2

Part two of trends to watch out for in 2014 per House and Home magazine. See part one here.

New Geometric

Move over chevron, ikat, and trellis there's new patterns in town. I've seen tons of geometric designs on pillows, lamps and wallpapers all around pinterest and magazines as of late. How about you? Have you noticed this?


West Elm
 
Wisteria


West Elm
 
Sally Wheat



via Pinterest



Clear Tables

Acrylic and Lucite tables are nothing new but with added brass they are getting a newer look.

Jonathan Adler

Hi Sugarplum


Homedit

Notice the geometric carpets and pillows too?

Patterned flooring

Again more geometric nods going on here.


Elle Decor


Elle Décor
 


http://www.houzz.com/photos/189813/Tommy-Smythe-Kitchen--kitchen-
Tommy Smythe

Via Pinterest
 
The Rug Company

The Rug Company
Which of these trends are you loving/hating?

3 comments:

  1. In love with anything lucite definitely, and I think will love it forever. Patterned floors look smashing, but I may get tired of it on my own floors after a while. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a bit of geometric, especially in a traditional space. I don't know if I could commit to floors though - that would be hard to change when you get tired of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brass accented lucite is sooooooo chic! Love it!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...