3.26.2014

Another Round of the One Room Challenge

It's here again....Linda of Calling It Home is going to be starting up another round of her infamous "One Room Challenge" next week, Wednesday April 2nd.

She and 19 other talented designers/interior design bloggers will transform a room in 6 weeks. She also is letting everyone else join on the fun again, and will be hosting a link up party, so that YOU too can participate.

On Thursday, April 3rd you can link up your ORC on her blog, or just follow along and see what fun projects everyone is doing.





I wasn't sure if I was going to participate this time around,  (my last ORC HERE)but I've been given the go ahead from the hubby (thanks babe) and I am so excited to get my room going! Check back here next Thursday and see which room I'm doing and what my plans are. You will not believe the before photos, it's rather embarrassing.



If you would like help with a design dilemma, or question, please contact me! No charge. Stewardofdesign@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping I'd be organized enough to tackle a room in my house. But unfortunately, I don't think I'm ready! Darn! Would love to participate this time around. But not sure that it's in the cards for me. Anxious to see which room you do!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...