10.18.2014

Mascara Dilemmas

If you don't mind I'm going to take a little detour from talking about interior design stuff and talk about mascara.

I've written before that I am a self-proclaimed cosmetic junkie. I have so many points at Sephora I don't even want to talk about it.

What I do want to talk about is mascara. I have not found a fantastic mascara that I keep coming back to over and over. I'm not faithful to any one brand, for none has made me love it enough to keep me from straying and trying others. Sure I've found some that do the job for awhile, but it seems for me if I use either a very high end mascara or even a low drug store brand I have to put coat after coat after coat, and curl and curl and curl. After 5 minutes of all this my lashes look flat and barely noticeable.

That is until one of my best friends from high school, Tara signed up to be a representative for Younique. Tara is a flight attendant, has a business on the side, and has 3 boys. She didn't sign up to make money, she signed up so share this great product. I, being the wonderful friend that I am, bought some mascara from her to show support. I had heard about this mascara before but didn't see what all the huff was about and I thought why not give it a try.

I was extremely surprised and delighted with the results.


 You can see on the left my eye with the Younique mascara, on the right I am actually wearing mascara. It doesn't look like I have anything on at all! But I swear to you I am.
 I swear nothing gets your self-confidence a boost by taking close ups of your eye area. NOT!!
I am asking Santa for Botox this year.




Here's a photo of it on both lashes. I didn't do a heavy application either, you can get way more length and drama with this mascara.

Here are some examples of clearly a much, much younger girl, or so I am telling myself. I usually do something close the second picture, but if you're going out at night or on  special occasions you can keep layering and have the look of the third picture. There is no limit.





How can you deny him? Give this man what he wants, ladies! :)

It's crazy how this mascara lengthens my lashes and really opens up my eyes. I look more awake with it on. Seriously, what girl doesn't need help with that?

I am hosting a party, so if you are interested in trying this out and of course I am highly encouraging you give a shot, here is my link
https://www.youniqueproducts.com/TaraTramayne/party/730430/view
It'll be open until 10/27, so don't delay.

If you have tried this before, I'd love to hear what your thoughts are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...