3.20.2017

Designs Just For You

Putting yourself out there to be judged and critiqued is not always an easy thing to do, especially when it comes to the areas of design, art, music, etc. because everyone has different tastes and strong feelings in those areas.
I have put myself out there by sharing photos of my home on my blog and on Instagram, hoping to inspire others with designing and decorating ideas however I have put myself out there to the public very little in ways of self promotion as a "decorator/designer for hire".
 This year, I am trying to come out of my shell more and really start on trying to start up my design business. My two dream jobs are to have a design business and to own a home decor boutique.
I realize those dreams won't come to fruition just sitting here waiting for it to happen, so....
here I am self promoting.
While I am a little green at this business, I have designed my own home and helped a friend with her kitchen renovation, which I hope to show you the before and afters here on the blog very soon.
One of the things I love most about designing is putting together "mood boards".














Before I launch this service on my website, I would love to create a custom mood board for you for FREE!
If you like my style and like the boards I've created above, then leave your name and email if you have a No Reply account and I'll create a board just for you. You will receive one board of one room of your choosing, however you will need a Pinterest account.
How to score a FREE custom board? Follow me on two of the following: Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest.  I will choose two winners on March 31st.
Hopefully, you'll see this as a win-win. More experience for me and you will get FREE design ideas for a room that you've been wanting to makeover or refresh.

I can't wait to help you design something!


1 comment:

  1. I would love, love a mood board for my family room. Love what you did to your home after the big tree incident. Keeping my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...