5.08.2012

Target and Nate Berkus, two of my favorites collide


I, like so many others fell in love with Nate Berkus years ago when he first appeared on The Oprah Show. After everyone of his appearances on her show, I anxiously awaited his next appearance and couldn’t wait to see what his next makeover project would be.

Needless to say, I was overjoyed when hearing he was going to have his own show after Oprah said her last goodbye of her own show.

I “DVR” the Nate Show everyday and enjoy his fun personality, his design advice and frankly, he is quite easy on the eyes.

I have read sadly that his show ratings have not been so great and they will be pulling his show at the end of the season. I will say, that I did not care for the cooking or wardrobe makeover segments of his show but am disappointed that the network and decided to pull the show all together.

Lucky for us I don’t think Nate will slip away and never be heard of again. Just days ago, Nate has announced his partnership with Target. In October, he will be releasing his own home products line sold at Target at reasonable prices. I can not wait to see this line.




I love how Target has been adding more and more designer labels to their store and they have some really great Pottery Barn knock-offs at times.

Have you seen the new Privet Collection at Target now? They have some great things.



What has been your favorite Target find?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...