12.03.2014

HGTV Dream Home 2015

Going to take a quick break from holiday decor and bring you back to summer just for a moment.
I know it's strange but I just came across the photos of the HGTV Dream Home for 2015 and I just  HAD to share it with you.

I almost hate to share it with you all because it might lessen my chances of winning this BEAUTIFUL home! This year's home is in Martha's Vineyard, on the gorgeous coastline of Massachusetts. This is an area that is definitely on my bucket list of places to visit, and to own a home here? That would be amazing


A little "Something's Gotta Give" inspired.


 Come on! I am swooning over everything already and haven't set foot inside yet!
Let's go inside then shall we?







Where to start? Let's see the white planking walls, the white planked ceilings, the dark beams, neutral curtains, the peaked ceiling, all those french doors, skylights... they are definitely speaking my language.

Shall we continue?




 Blue and white. Again they are speaking my language. Those crisp white slipcovers and blue ticking stripe bench...love it!





Of course it has to have a white kitchen. It's dreamy and with the warmth of the wood butcher block island is so great. I love that low skylight right about the island too.






 This is where they sort of loss me for a bit. I am not a fan of this wall color, especially with the dark beams. Call me boring if you must but I would love to bathe these walls in white like the the living areas. The Master Bedroom has it's own bathroom, dressing room, walk in closet and little porch area.








The Kids' Bedroom and adjoining bathroom and porch. Again, if I could change out the pink stripes and wall color in the bathroom.. I'd love it. I love how the ceiling is planked in here as well.






 Guest Suite. I know, I know I am so boring but this wall color is doing anything for me either. I love it simple, what can I say?
It's so cool that each room has their own porch area.





Gorgeous laundry room and powder room. Love these colors and all the planking!







And finally the backyard. Who could not love a shake house?

Would this be dream home for you? Anything you'd change if it was yours?
You can see more photos on HGTV here.

Now back to holiday decor...

Day 3 of the Twelve Days of Christmas Tour of Homes.

Today is ....

The very darling Amanda of Dixie Delights. Be sure to pop on over to her blog to see how she decorated for the holidays. I'm on my way over there right now to check it out. (virtually of course)


Day 1- Evolution of Style
Day 2- Amanda Carol Interiors

2 comments:

  1. Stacey, that house is dreamy. I love all the planking and the traditional MV style natural shakes on the exterior that will someday age to a nice warm gray, so so so pretty! Pretty much my dream vacation home right there, on one of the prettiest parts of my beautiful state. Thanks for sharing! Win it and I will come visit you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stacey for sharing this with us, amazing. That hand shower and valve in bathroom are similar to mine, I have that from Delta Faucet.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...