12.19.2013

My Holiday Home Tour 2013

Day Eleven is here already! I would be lying if I didn't say that I was seriously decorating and straightening up my house right up to the very last second. Will I ever learn from procrastinating? I am hoping someday I will be ahead of the game.


Let's start the tour....




 
 
 
 





 

 

 
 














 















If you are still here on the tour with me, thank you for hanging in there! I know.. photo overload!
Thank you to Jenny (Evolution of Style) and Lisa (Shine Your Light) for inviting me to be apart of this super fun tour of homes. I sure had fun peeking into everyone's homes and I hope you did too.

Please go over to Jenny's blog tomorrow, Friday, December 20th and link up your home tour! I would love to see yours too.



I will be back and give some details of my home tour, and hey guess what I did a craft project!! Did you see it? I will be back to give you details on that as well. If you have any questions, let me know and I'll address it in the follow up post.
Thanks again for taking my home tour!

17 comments:

  1. Stacey!!! I love your home!! It looks sooooo beautiful dressed for Christmas! I am such a huge fan of your style, neutral with all these interesting layered details, the bit of industrial on your kitchen table and that awesome wood/metal console…..and then add in simple fresh greens and the pops of red - it's all so perfectly done! Truly I am in love with the way you put it all together, it's lovely and I hope you and your family are enjoying it all this Christmas season. Thanks so much for being a part of the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your house Stacey! Love the plaid table runner layered over the burlap, your decorated dough bowl (I want one!), the basket around your Christmas tree, and all of your festive vignettes! I'll be back to hear the deets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Stacey's no-fuss decorating style!! Simple and beautiful, her tree is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's just beautiful, Stacey!! What a great job creating a warm and festive home for Christmas! I love your pretty collection of plaids and that sweet advent calendar across your dining room shelving, such a fun idea! And your tree in the rustic basket - perfect! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simplicity of your Christmas decor. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your home is lovely Stacey! so warm and inviting and truly evokes the Christmas spirit. Happy Holidays to you and all the best in the New Year. xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the greens you have everywhere starting with that fabulous front door! Gorgeous mantle, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have double doors for your entry!!! I am so jealous. Your home is so lovely. I like how the decorations coordinate with your home. It feels so welcoming and warm. The shot with the tree glowing is perfect. Happy Holidays, Stacey.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stacey you did a beautiful job. I really love your tree, I'm lusting after that basket. And your star wreaths in the french doors are just perfect. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your home is just beautiful all dressed for Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way you have mixed your neutral decor with pops of color and greenery. I also adore your front doors and your foyer rug!
    Cheers! - Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very warm and inviting! Love your double doors too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful home! I love the Christmas decorations, very warm and inviting. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. that plaid banner is amazing!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. MERRY CHRISTMAS ... YOUR HOME IS BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful home! I love all of the holiday touches; thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, Stacey!!! Your home looks AMAZING!!! I checked out over the holidays, and I'm just now catching up on my favorite blogs... I'll bet you are sad to take down all of these beautiful decorations! I love every single detail... including all of the lovely plaid! I hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas, and here's to a happy 2014!!

    XOXO,
    The Glam Pad

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...