6.30.2012

Blogs I Follow: The Cottage Mix

There are many blogs I follow, some to read for information, some to read for laughs, some to read for inspiration and some to just look at pretty pictures.
For my first Blogs I Follow, I'd like to introduce you to The Cottage Mix. When I first came upon this blog, I was immediately in love. Lauren Leonard is the author of this blog, and I so love her design style. There are so many pictures she posts that I feel like we are design soul mates.
Here are some pictures of her own house.








How cute is her own house?? Love it! I am a sucker for planking, woven textures and industrial elements, so this is a house I could move right into. If you haven't been to her blog be sure to check it out, and tell her I sent you. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...