6.05.2012

Pinning Recipes and Dreams

As you may have read in one of my past posts, I am a little (okay, a lot) obsessed with Pinterest. I have tons of decorating ideas, diy projects, vacations, books, recipes all pinned away waiting for me to actually do some of them one of these days.
I have decided that I really should put some of these hours of pinning to good use. I will try out a new recipe that I have pinned at least once a weekend.
I started this on Sunday, and my first recipe I choose was the Lasagna Soup. It seemed like a easy recipe, I had the ingredients on hand and it looked super yummy!


You can find the recipe here from A Farm Girl's Dabbles. My review? Well, it was super yummy! One of my daughter's actually gave me a high-five, and my husband said it was a keeper. I say that is a pretty good review from the family.
I did a few minor changes to the recipe however, I used ground beef instead of the sausage, and I added some Italian Seasoning, and Fennel Seeds. Next time, I make it I will make it with the sausage. I am sure that would make it even more delicious.
If you happen to make this, let me know what you think. Or if you've found a great recipe on Pinterest that you've tried, please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...