7.16.2012

Welcome! Come on in....

Today, I thought I'd share my front door and entry. I purchased these two preserved boxwood wreaths from Antique Farm House, and I really love how they look against my black doors.
I didn't realize until I received them that they were actually not meant to be for outdoor use, so if anyone has any tips on how to keep them looking good, please let me know.
The doormats are from the Smith and Hawken line through Target, and the black and white plaid rug in the entry is from Dash and Albert. The entry rug is fairly new, and I am loving it. It's 100% cotton and very durable. We've had a couple stains already but was able to clean them up very easily.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...