8.10.2012

Blog I follow: Pure Style Home

I am finding out everyday, I am more and more addicted to blogs. I can't believe how many are out there, and I am finding new ones everyday!
Today, I'd like to share again one of my favorites for awhile now... Pure Style Home. I have been following Lauren's blog since I saw her featured in Better Homes and Garden in December of 2010. Her and her husband bought a 70's fixer upper in Northern Virginia and she did an amazing job of remodeling it! Here are some before and afters.







Here are some of my other favorite shots of her house.







Didn't she do an amazing job? Love it! The exterior and interior.

Lauren was chosen to do a room for the Washinton DC Design Showhouse this past year. Below you will see some shots of the beautiful room she created.





You can see more photos of this gorgeous room here.

Lauren has her own interior design studio and has even begun her own textile company, Lauren Liess Textiles.
I am such a fan of hers, for I love her organic sense of style. She uses lots of texture, fun patterns, and everything feels so natural and cozy. Elegant but not fussy at all.
Lauren and her family very recently sold their home and are in the midst of moving into their new home. I can't wait to see what she does with this new home. Is it weird that I am so excited about this?
So, if you haven't seen her work or her blog, please do check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...