3.27.2014

Crushing On: Modern Farmhouse Exteriors

Something I've been crushing on as of late, are modern farmhouse exteriors. I am sold on white houses, anyway but there's something about these new "modern" take on farmhouses that just make my heart sing.

via
via
Via
Via
Via
via
via
Do you love this look? I think what I love most is the feeling of simplicity, down to earth, calmness an old farmhouse has, and with now the touch of modern.

You can see more photos that I've pinned on Modern Farmhouses, HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Stacey, I'm with you, I love this look too. If I could build a house from scratch I think I would do something like this. Our last house was white with black shutters and doors and I think that is such a classic look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, I'm so inlove with the 2nd home here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a reference for the 2nd image above? I'm currently building a house and trying to find that floor plan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes if you click on the "via" under the photo it'll take you to the architect's website. It's a gorgeous home.

      Delete

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...