10.30.2015

Fall House Tour 2015

While I love all the little things that each season brings, I really love decorating for fall. I love adding new textures, and the burnt oranges, reds, and browns that I don't usually have in my day to day decor colors. It's sort of fun decorating for seasons like this because you can sort of redo rooms with just little touches without redoing the WHOLE room.

Some people go all out for decorating for the fall, and some people like to just add a thing or two and call it good. I think I fall somewhere in the middle. I don't decorate for Halloween, I decorate for fall and keep these items around from October until Thanksgiving.

Every year, I try to mix things up a little and sometimes I may add a new item. This year I did not buy anything new.

Here's a tour of my house this year.

As you can see I started out with the top photo of decorating our entry table, but rearranged somethings so I could use things for my mantle.





Nothing beats a good chili. 

And I was super excited to see Pier 1 used my photo on their Instagram feed.



If you don't follow me on Instagram, I'd like to share my recent design book purchases as of late.
Emily Henderson's Styled
Below, Lauren Liess' book Habitat.


And lastly, Ellen DeGeneres' book Home.
While I have not read through them all, I have started them all and they are all SO good in their unique and different ways.


I hope you enjoyed the little tour and hoping you have a fun & safe Halloween.



1 comment:

  1. So pretty - your fireplace still makes me smile every time I see it. Gorgeous for fall!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...