10.08.2015

Laundry Room Refresh

If participating in the link up for Linda's Calling it Home One Room Challenge can't get me back to blogging, I don't know what will.

Incase you do not know what the One Room Challenge is.... it is a challenge of redoing a room in 6 weeks, and posting each week your progress along the way. Linda has chosen 20 designers/blogggers to showcase their rooms each Wednesday for the next 6 weeks and each Thursday, you can play along and link up your room as well. It's lots of fun and you get to see so many before and afters. Who doesn't love a good before/after?

I have chosen my laundry room this time around. It is not horrible but it needs some help. It is off of our family room and the door is usually left open, so I'd like it to look half way presentable when company is over. Another reason why I decided to tackle this room was because I recently won 5 gallons of Farrow & Ball paint from a contest I entered with F&B and Lauren Liess. She asked for a mood board and include F&B paint color in the board. I did and I was chosen! Yay! I was super excited. So now I have all this paint and needed a project.

Here is the state of my laundry room now.




 This was my mood board that won me the paint.



 
 
The plan is to replace the linoleum with tile, replace the countertop with butcher block wood or painting it with chalkboard paint (haven't decided), see if we can add a utility sink, new lighting and add some architectural  details to the room and paint everything white with my new paint.
 
Hope you will come back and see my progress.
 
 
 
 
 
 



15 comments:

  1. Stacey I love the plan! How fun that you won F&B paint and 5 gallons at that!!!!! Looking forward to seeing your progress and then I hope you stay blogging because I miss you and your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your board and so awesome on the F&B paint! Excited to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man this is gonna be good. Can't wait! I love your plan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tile will be great! You have such a great space to work with - I'm sure it will be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's going to be gorgeous!! And ARGH! I was so jealous of the Farrow and Ball winner...you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What colour did you win with F&B? Great moodboard btw. Love the floor tiles. I think they're going to be the showstopper. Karolina xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I chose the color All White. I'm a huge fan of white walls.

      Delete
  7. Love your design plan, and how fun that you won the contest! I'm also doing my laundry room for the ORC; maybe we can commiserate together 😉
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This board is fabulous and so deserving of the F&B paint. Can't wait to see it all come to life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your mood board is wonderful! It looks like it could be a bathroom it has such lovely materials:) Your laundry room is such a great size (I have a closet). I can't wait to see this transformation take shape:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...