1.03.2019

New Year, New Ideas

Happy New Year!
It has been awhile and if I have any readers still around, I thank you!
For 2019, I will be working on a new website, new portfolio photos and a pricing list. When the new website is up, I definitely will be blogging more and helping give you inspirational decorating ideas and tips.
For now, I'd like to announce some introductory prices to kick the year off.


One Hour consultations: $100
It will include an hour at your home, and you can ask me an design questions or concerns you have for a space. I will verbally give you my advice and ideas.
After that, if you'd like to take it to the next step, I am offering $300 for a custom design board for your space/budget, an itemized list of the products I recommend, and furniture layout.
For kitchens/bathrooms, I will charge $400.
If you'd like to take it an even further, and want me to do all the shopping, install, work with a contractor, etc. I will charge $75/hr.
For local friends, I will travel anywhere in the greater Seattle area. If you're not near this area, we can still work with each other from afar.
These prices are just for the month of January, so contact me to set up a meeting! I would be honored to help you create a space in your home that you love spending time in.







Please follow me along on Instagram in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...