1.25.2013

A Sweet Smell of a Fundraiser and a Giveway

One of my daughters has been given the wonderful opportunity to go on an educational tour of China this summer with some other 8th graders (incoming Freshman actually). I am so excited for her to go on this trip and expect her to come back with so many stories, memories and knowledge of a new country.
While this is such a great experience, it does come with a hefty cost to go there as you can imagine.
One of my dearest childhood friends, Anne has been so gracious to help with a little fundraiser.
Anne is a Scentsy consultant, actually she is a "Director". She is doing an amazing job with this company and I'm so excited for her.
Anyway, I thought I'd give it a shot and see if any of my readers/followers/friends wanted to take this opportunity to purchase some wonderful scents or warmers from her site and also help me and my daughter out in the process.
Scentsy has some incredible scents and warmers to fill your home with delicious fragrances, and also without the worry of a lighted candle.
You can go to Anne's website, www.annehedeen.scentsy.us and check out the great products. If there's something that you'd like, please click on Open Parties, and find my party, Stacey Steward's Online Party to purchase through that.
As a thank you, I'm also extending that everyone that purchases something from my party, will be entered into a drawing for a free Scentsy bar and plug in of their choice from me.
Drawing will happen February 15th. After, you've purchased something, please come back here and leave a comment, and what scent/plug in you'd love to win. Double your chances of winning by becoming a Follower of my blog, or follow by Email, leave a comment saying you did that as well.
Thank you so much in advance and have a wonderful weekend!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...