1.30.2013

New Purchases

Thought I'd share a few new things that I've bought for the house.


 I just bought the plain white pillow and the yellow floral pillow from Pottery Barn for the family room. The textured pillow in the corner was from Target.


 Just brought this baby home from World Market yesterday for the family room. I really like it. I just need to find a lamp, some art on the wall or mirror above it and some accessories. This table sits right inside the door from our garage, so it will be probably be a "catch all" place I am sure.

 
 I purchased this clock from Pier One. I still need to figure out what in the world I am doing with that fireplace and re-accessorize the mantel.

 




I bought this wire side table from Target for the living room. Also, can't wait to makeover this room!
 


And here's a little sneak peek of one of my daughter's room that we have been working on since....oh a year ago! Yikes! The table and lamp are current purchases from Target and the headboard is a recent purchase from Pier One.

Well, that's all I got right now. I am hoping to have pictures of my daughter's room to share soon!

1 comment:

  1. You have found some great things lately at some of my favorite places to shop:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...